Since 2011, Nature's Classroom Adventures has been taking high school students on hiking and camping trips, teaching them both academic and life skills.
To provide meaningful life-changing opportunities for underserved youth through activity-based educational experiences in a variety of natural settings, including County, State and National Parks. Exposure to many natural wonders will be accessed through backpacking, camping and hiking excursions. These trips will provide life-changing opportunities for the participants, as well as give students an opportunity to receive credit towards graduation.
Places We've Been
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Isle Royale National Park
- Porcupine Mountains State Park (Michigan)
- Wilderness State Park (Michigan)
- Tahquamenon Falls State Park (Michigan)
- Whitefish Point Lighthouse
- Fayette Historic State Park (Michigan)
- Baraga State Park (Michigan)